TAKE A STAND! SHE LIKELY WILL RUN IN 2012!

Monday, September 22, 2008

A Real Perspective from a McCain/Palin Supporter:

This is an UNEDITED opinion email I received from a woman who supports McCain/Palin. She would have rather had "Colin Plowel" for president, but unfortunately that is not an option. Read and ponder:

NO MUSLIMS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!! (OBAMA'S A BUM)

I am, no by any means, uninformed. Do your homework, Obama IS a MUSLIM.
Funny how narrow minded people automatically go for the "your racist"
comment when they have no "educated" argument. It has nothing to do
with Obama being black and being a "Muslim" is only the beginning of
why he shouldn't get anyone's vote. My husband is black so obviously
I'm not "racist"... again, do your homework, MUSLIMS WANT YOU
DEAD DEAD DEAD...The kiran says is plain and simple anyone that is not a Muslim
must die....in addition does (9-11) ring a bell or are you really
living in a cave somewhere.

Being a Christian doesn't mean I sit back silently and do
nothing...that's a lot of the reason this country is headed where it
is. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savoir and I sure don't want someone
running my country that believes in a fake God and believes he's going
to get 72 Virgins when he dies....

In addition, lets also remember this guys has NO experience (173) days
...give me a break... Palin has more and she'll only be the VP.

Honestly I'm not real thrilled with either of our choices but McCain is
the lesser of the two evils. It's like voting for the Mumps or
Cancer...one will only make you sick while the other WILL KILL YOU!
Obama, is without doubt CANCER!!! Mark my word, he has done nothing
but lie to the American people since he started his campain. He has
terroist ties (Ayers), He associates with Anti-
American Clerics (Wright
& Ferakhan) and Embezzlers (Resko)...that's to only name a few.

Again, this has nothing to do with race. If Colin Plowel were running,
he'd have my vote in a heartbeat but he isn't. He also isn't a Mulsim.

God Bless you and may his wisdom guide you to vote wisely.

Please don't contact me, I have no interest in communication
with you.

Signed-(Name deleted)

No comments: